What is this Criticker Watchlist?

Wondering how Criticker works, or have a question that doesn't seem to fit under requests or bugs?
90sCoffee
21 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: What is this Criticker Watchlist?

Post by 90sCoffee »

mpowell wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:31 am
The Watchlists have now been cleared of any rated titles! And any time you rate a title from now, it will be auto-removed from your Watchlist.

Thanks again for your patience while we fixed this up!
Thanks for fixing this, working great now.

Wanted to make the feature request again to hopefully have an option to filter out and remove 'movies already in watchlist' when searching for movies on the Full Database under the explore tab.

iskenderc
41 Ratings

Post by iskenderc »

When i merge my remembered list into the watchlist, all titles seem lost due to the progress and there were plenty of remembered movies i was planning to watch. May i access to old "remembered" list because i really need that?

mrci
0 Ratings

Post by mrci »

Could someone confirm that this tool works properly? Got 150 movies in the remembered list, don't want to lose them.

Prokroustis
443 Ratings

Post by Prokroustis »

mrci wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:51 am
Could someone confirm that this tool works properly? Got 150 movies in the remembered list, don't want to lose them.
I just did it with my 8,5k films and it seems to have worked fine.

BadCosmonaut
0 Ratings

Post by BadCosmonaut »

Worked right for me. I made sure to remove beforehand (to another collection) any movies that already had a rating. No movies were lost.