Problem with payment....

Wondering how Criticker works, or have a question that doesn't seem to fit under requests or bugs?
oplars
28 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Problem with payment....

Post by oplars »

I have just payed for a month - or tried to. First i used paypal, and it showed a green checkmark. But nothing was changed, and still commercials. Then I tried one more time. Then I wondered if there might be a problem with paypal, so I payed from my bank account, but no new features and still commercials.....

TallnNerdy
0 Ratings

Re: Problem with payment....

Post by TallnNerdy »

I'm having the same problem: I try to pay for a month, it shows a green check mark, and then the page refreshes and nothing happens. I had the same result with card and Paypal.

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

Hey there, we'll send you each messages via email to get this resolved!! Sorry about the issues with payments! It seems to affect only people who've previously made another payment, so something is off in how data is being stored at our payment gateway.

tev
30 Ratings

Post by tev »

I tried to buy the PSI+TCI for $1.50 and also had it refresh a few minutes ago but it did not show up in my bank yet or show any confirmation. I could try Paypal instead but worry that it would then charge both if it just takes a while... how long does it usually take? should I try again? Thanks! (Also my card only works on USA sites but usually the bank says that it declined if it was international.)

UPDATE: I got it to work. The bank said it declined charge to IE later and I got it to go through using PayPal. Problem fixed! Thank you

90sCoffee
21 Ratings

Post by 90sCoffee »

mpowell wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:34 am
Hey there, we'll send you each messages via email to get this resolved!! Sorry about the issues with payments! It seems to affect only people who've previously made another payment, so something is off in how data is being stored at our payment gateway.
Can you check if the PSI/TSI regen is working correctly? I paid twice and it went through on different dates via Paypal but the number of PSIs did not increase unless I manually do a regen on a page and the TCI numbers/index are also old unless I click on a username.