Deleting movies on wishlist

Wondering how Criticker works, or have a question that doesn't seem to fit under requests or bugs?
oplars
28 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Deleting movies on wishlist

Post by oplars »

I have a huge wishlist as it contains a lot of movies that I have already seen or have changed my mind about seeing.
It seems that the only way to delete items is to go to the movies page and click on "remove from wishlist". Or is there a less time-consuming way to do it?

90sCoffee
21 Ratings

Re: Deleting movies on wishlist

Post by 90sCoffee »

Yeah it's a flaw. Imo as soon as you rate a movie, it should be removed from your watchlist automatically. This is still manual but slightly better:

On your watchlist, on the filter options on the left, select the bubble with "Your scores" under the "Show" section. This will only show the films you've ranked on your watchlist. Then while you're on that page, instead of clicking the name of the movie, click on the little square with your rating. It'll open a popup showing the movie summary, your score, and will give a button to "Remove from your watchlist". When you click remove, the popup will close and you can then click on the score of the next film to open the popup and remove from watchlist.

iconogassed
29 Ratings

Post by iconogassed »

Just go to your wishlist page and click "moderate". You can delete them very quickly, individually or whole pages.

oplars
28 Ratings

Post by oplars »

This is precious info! The first suggestion when you want to delete already rated films and the second for the films that one has changed one's mind about. :D