jobs movie

For posts related to a specific film -- beware of spoilers o ye who dareth enter!
ayall
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

jobs movie

Post by ayall »

i expected this movie to be awful, but it turned out to be decent enough.

now it definitely had potential that it didn't live up to, but for what they threw together it was entertaining.

Kutcher actually did a good job. He's not the best of actors, but i think he did a pretty good job in this flick. I also thought that Dermot Mulroney did a great job, definitely one of the best supporting rolls i've seen in a while.

The plot had it's problems. I have read Steve's book and if i was going to adapt to a movie i would have personally picked different scenes and experiences to focus on for a film, and i thought some of the earlier life moments were
skimmed over and it didn't allow the characters to fully develop relationships to carry the back half of the plot.
I also thought it was odd that they[spoiler]abruptly choose to end the movie a few years before he died... they should have let the plot continue to his death and then some of the aftermath IMO.[/spoiler]

The plot aside; the directing and editing were solid and I also thought the soundtrack was well placed and kicked ass.

Stewball
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: jobs movie

Post by Stewball »

Yeah, pretty much agreed with what I said here, Jobs