The Comeback Trail (1982)

For posts related to a specific film -- beware of spoilers o ye who dareth enter!
MacSwell
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

The Comeback Trail (1982)

Post by MacSwell »

I've just read that Zach Braff is planning to remake this 1982 movie with Tommy Lee Jones as the star.

"Two bumbling "producers" are in danger of losing their company because they're in hock up to their ears. In order to pay off their debts and in the process make some cash for themselves, they get the idea to bring an old cowboy star out of retirement to make a new western, insure him to the hilt, then give him all sorts of dangerous stunts and strenuous activities to do, hoping that the old codger will drop dead and they can collect on the insurance. However, the old codger proves to be a lot more resilient than they thought he was."

I mean, say what you will about Zach Braff, but who doesn't wanna see TLJ do that?!

The ORIGINAL however only has 21 imdb ratings and I can't even find a poster anywhere online, so I was hoping to pique the interest of someone in the community who's a whiz at tracking down this kind of thing, even if it's just somewhere selling a copy. God knows how Zach Braff ever saw the damn thing.