Thriller/Horror kidnapping movie (in France?)

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
Kempinski
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Thriller/Horror kidnapping movie (in France?)

Post by Kempinski »

Hello,
so I'm searching for a thriller movie I watched when I was younger but not too long ago since I'm only 20 and I don't remember it being an "old" movie (it was a pretty new movie at this time I think). I watched it in German but I think the production was French but I could be wrong about that.

Now to the plot: I remember that it was set in a fairly flat landscape with a lot of lakes and some fields (maybe France?). I don't remember a lot but there was a couple (man and woman) who lived alone in a big house. The "horror" background was that there were videotapes showing a man with a (pig or rabbit) mask kidnapping children, leading them through a pretty dusty region and letting them jump off a high tower where they eventually die. Everything is recorded by the kidnapper (like a video you record for the Darknet or something). Also I can recall one scene where the "main couple" has dinner with another couple and another scene where the main couple has sex but I don't remember what it has to do with the plot. Last thing I know about is the end: The wife of the man finds the pig/rabbit mask and videotapes somewhere in the house realizing that her husband was the kidnapper and killed the children. Finally she runs away from the house in fear.

I think it's pretty hard to guess since I don't think the movie was/is very popular and I don't remember a lot but maybe someone knows. I'd appreciate it. :)

livelove
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Thriller/Horror kidnapping movie (in France?)

Post by livelove »

Pretty sure this is your movie:
The Cameramurderer