Horror/child-horror, 80's/90's + bonus

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
Walternonjat
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Horror/child-horror, 80's/90's + bonus

Post by Walternonjat »

Anyone know this?

Movie 1: Probably made in the 80's or early 90's. Little girl afraid of something under her bed. Screams for parents, and find out its her older brother hiding there to scare her. Next night someone grabs her legs from underneath the bed - but this time it is an unknown adult male.

At some point the girl is "sucked" out of her room by some unknown force, and she is suddenly in a basement-looking place with several doors. She opens some of the doors, and i remember that in one of the rooms there is an ugly looking witch that cooks something in a huge kettle. That is all i remember.

Movie/series 2: (this is a long shot - i barely remember anything, and have been trying to find out what this was for about 20 years now) Alright, it is a still image flick (if thats what its called?) like figures places in different positions, then pictured and made into a movie. I remember a huge giant threatening a stone-age community (i belive the giant had one eye only). I also remember a dragon in a cave entrapped in a chain. like a leash. Im know sure, but i belive the people used this dragon to attack the giant. Everything was very poorly made.

I have been trying, on and off, for the last 10-12 years to figure this out.

Any tips is appreciated - have in mind that my description may be wrong. Its been many years since i saw this. Fire at will!

ribcage
0 Ratings

Re: Horror/child-horror, 80's/90's + bonus

Post by ribcage »

That second one sounds distinctly like The 7th Voyage of Sinbad

dfernand
Ratings

Post by dfernand »

Movie #1: seems like a 1990s episode of "The Outer Limits" titled - "Under the Bed"

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0667996/

here is a snippet from the episode on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIkr_mJkDxU

Lord-Xanthor
Ratings

Post by Lord-Xanthor »

#1 actually sounds like Time Bandits. When I saw it the first time I mistook the boy to be a girl. A bunch a little men are traveling looking for doorways on a cosmic map and the boy almost finding it one night tries again and through the small doorway you can see this witch cooking for her trollish husband.