2000s movie

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
daltonhm8
Ratings
Your TCI: na

2000s movie

Post by daltonhm8 »

Stars with a car crash and the main character have a flashback while the ambulance are helping him, (flashback remains for rest of movie), I remember he is chasing a gothic guy and they end up at a manatee zoo, and the goth guy talks about his child hood. There’s one scene when the main character is in an old house talking to some old person to later find out they died years ago. And the end of the movie, they’re carrying the main character to the hospital on a stretcher and he looks over and sees the goth guy also in the car crash. Very trippy movie

VanillaSky
0 Ratings

Re: 2000s movie

Post by VanillaSky »

You are looking for the movie Stay (2005) starring Ewan McGregor and Ryan Gosling

JakeAesthete
0 Ratings

Post by JakeAesthete »

Sounds like it might be Stay (2005)?

marcosgr
Ratings

Post by marcosgr »

Can anyone help me to find this movie/series. It was about last days of this world, there was scene where big war happens on world and all world big leaders gave power to one man. Then he turns into satan. Last scene was where he kneels in front of God and ends up in chains. I think is low budget not too great special effects. I watched that somwhere 2004/05 cant remember. Sorry for my bad english. Thanks in advance

Hanatsui94
Ratings

Post by Hanatsui94 »

It seems like Crash. :-)