forgot the name of this movie

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
Forpgf
Ratings
Your TCI: na

forgot the name of this movie

Post by Forpgf »

So, about four years ago I saw a movie (the movie might have been a few years older), and I forgot nearly all of that movie but would like to know its name. The plot was about the main protagonist arriving in a city. I think the first scene shows him in his car driving to the city, and the area was mostly empty and void and grey. In the was somehow no joy allowed, or no color, or no emotions, or no music, something like that. I don't quire remember. In the basement of the house he lived in he heard some music, I think I remember, and then started to dig a hole into the wall. Or he found a hole there and then began to widen it. And he could look through the hole, into a room on the other side, which wasn't as grey and cold as the world he lived in, but in warm colors, and I think somebody was playing there an instrument. And he tried secretly to widen that hole to climb through it. But somehow people were starting to notice he was up to something, or his time was running out, something like that.

So it was a bit of an alternative reality drama or grotesque or something like that.

Does that ring a bell to anybody?

Thanks

JakeAesthete
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: forgot the name of this movie

Post by JakeAesthete »

The Bothersome Man (2006)?