Need help with remembering a movie, thanks!

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
mint567890
Ratings
Your TCI: na

Need help with remembering a movie, thanks!

Post by mint567890 »

[list=]Hi, please help me with this movie that I can’t remember and it’s bugging me.

A part of the story shows people held prisoner underground, there are children as well. There is an area where it is round, they can see the sky, and there are walls leading up to the world above. The only way out is to climb up the walls. But there is a gap in the steps in the wall where the person needs to jump over a big gap before he can get to the next rock and climb out. Many people tried and failed and fell to their deaths. Only a little girl succeeded. She ended up being the person behind the bad plot, when the main characters thought it was a man behind it all along.

I hope that is enough information because that is the only scene I remember from the movie... thanks to everyone who can help![/list]

VinegarBob
30 Ratings

Re: Need help with remembering a movie, thanks!

Post by VinegarBob »

Can't remember the little girl part, but the rest of it sounds very like the Batman movie The Dark Knight Rises.

mattorama12
67 Ratings

Post by mattorama12 »

Definitely The Dark Knight Rises. [spoiler]It's suggested throughout the movie that the child is Bane ("I was raised in the darkness, you merely adopted it" etc.), but it's sort of a twist reveal that the child is actually Miranda and she's the real baddie[/spoiler]
Last edited by mattorama12 on Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PrestoBix
0 Ratings

Post by PrestoBix »

Definitely the best part of that movie too!

mint567890
Ratings

Post by mint567890 »

Thanks everyone!!