A guy and his couple pick up a bleeding man on the road..

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
nhnsn
Ratings
Your TCI: na

A guy and his couple pick up a bleeding man on the road..

Post by nhnsn »

It's been so long since I saw parts of this movie. I'm almost sure that it was completely in Black and White(But it didn't look like an old movie; the Black and White seemed to be a design choice, like in Sin CIty). A man and his couple(possibly married) let a heavily bleeding man in their car they found while driving in a lonely road. The man is heavily bleeding in the head, but is with his full senses ...time passes by with the three arguing in the car, and, somehow(Don't remember how), this bleeding man makes up with the control of the car, leaving the previous man on the road(I don't know the fate of the woman). The following is the punchline, so if you think you haven't seen this movie, I recommend you not to read it, because it's quite cool:
[spoiler]The man wanders on the road until he sees a car approaching. They let him enter the car, in which there is a couple. He recognizes the couple is himself and his couple, but in the past. He was the bleeding man.[/spoiler]