in searching for an old movie

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
iyo_99
Ratings
Your TCI: na

in searching for an old movie

Post by iyo_99 »

hi,

please help me find the name of an old movie. it's an old movie, i don't know the name. all can remember is one night (long time a go) i woke up and the movie is about to end.

at the ending scene: there's two man walking together to an apartment (a woman live there, probably his ex), a young man leading an old man, and the old man don't want to go upstairs, he just sitting in a chair looking at the window's apartment, while the young man go upstairs and talk to the woman.

and the old man saw the window open, he saw the woman, and a man (probably her boyfriend of husband), and the old man just walk away.

if you know the nama of the movie, just let me know. thanks a lot.

ribcage
0 Ratings

Re: in searching for an old movie

Post by ribcage »

How old is "old"?

The trio of young man, old man, young woman with the old man ending up leaving the apartment reminds me of Greedy, but that's not the exact scenario, and isn't "old" to me, though it might be to some.

AFlickering
287 Ratings

Post by AFlickering »

scorsese's the age of innocence? not exactly like the description but pretty close.

here's the ending although the youtube doesn't show the part when they walk there. knowing scorsese that scene was probably a reference to an older movie, mind.

iyo_99
Ratings

Post by iyo_99 »

@AFlickering, thank you. It is The Age of Innocence 1993, I was at first year in college at this time. I'm gonna watch this movie tonight. Many thanks.

@ribcage, it's not Greedy. Perhaps some other time I will watch Greedy. Thanks anyway.