Science fiction movie with young twins and parallel universe maybe

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
Lagides
Ratings
Your TCI: na

Science fiction movie with young twins and parallel universe maybe

Post by Lagides »

Hello,

I search a science fiction movie that I saw several times, which is from before 2010 I'd say. It possibly had been broadcasted on the channel Sci-Fi

I remember just several scenes and informations.

If I remember well, the heroes are a young girl and a young boy (less than 14 year old I'd say), they are twins, or at least sister and brother. They have to fight an ennemy (maybe an alien) who want to corrupt/destroy the Earth/universe.

In one scene, it's the night, they are in a mountain (or a hill) which surmounts a city, and there is a kind of storm and they choice to pass in an parallel universe (maybe ?), where they have to defeat the bad guy (maybe an alien ?). Children are with another guy (a professor or a family member which lead them to the top of the mountain with a car)

In another scene, one of the children has to follow alone a street (in the other dimension) where there is identical houses and people that are looking at the child like it was a very weird creature, and the street opens on a tower, where there is the bad guy, the child wants to save the other child.

In the other dimension, one of the children becomes possessed by the bad guy and serve him...

Can you help me to name this movie ?

bbutc
Ratings

Re: Science fiction movie with young twins and parallel universe maybe

Post by bbutc »

Could it be one of these?

Race to Witch Mountain (2009)
Witch Mountain (TV Episode) (1998)
Escape to Witch Mountain (1975)
Escape to Witch Mountain (1995) (TV Movie)
Return from Witch Mountain (1978)

glumpy_99
0 Ratings

Post by glumpy_99 »

Possibly UNDER THE MOUNTAIN? https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1275861/

I watched it about a month ago and can't remember details (not a good sign) but I do remember a storm serving as a gateway to another world while Professor-ish Sam Neill looks on. Heroes are twin boy and girl teenage-ish kids.

Lagides
Ratings

Post by Lagides »

Thanks you for these answers but infortunately it's not one of these movies...

I also remember an another scene, but not sur that it's in the same movie :
I think its in an airport, or other place. The boy is arrested by police/security agent and they lead the boy in a room. Then, the light become to blink and the policemen are revealed like aliens/bad guys.

metalhank
0 Ratings

Post by metalhank »

Pretty sure you are confusing 2 movies together, and the 1st definitely sounds like Under The Mountain