Old, Soviet movie about a boy who wets himself

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
laszlzso
Ratings
Your TCI: na

Old, Soviet movie about a boy who wets himself

Post by laszlzso »

I'm looking for an old movie I watched around 20 years ago on TV in Hungary and here is some, unfortunately, vague information I can recall about it:

the main character of the movie is a boy who frequently wets himself (sometimes due to some shock or something), lives with his mother and (probably) stepfather.
The stepfather is quite rude (drinks and smokes a lot, starts fighting with other people, etc.). Maybe there is also a scene where the stepfather beats another man on the playground in front of children (including his stepson).
The mother of the boy dies during the winter later in the movie (she's only middle-aged, however, sick), somewhere in the middle of nowhere (I can only recall a couple of houses covered by snow). Also, the boy is singing some sad song while this happens.
At the very end of the movie, when the boy gets a bit older (a teenager), he meets his stepfather again and shoots/kills the man while he's leaving on a train in the night. Then, despite his age, the boy wets himself, again. I'm not sure about his motives behind the killing, by the way.
The boy's real father might have been a decent man and a soldier who might have died/vanished before, and the boy pictures him frequently as a war hero (maybe because of the stories his mother told him about his father).
Really not sure about this: there might have been also a gold medal/necklace in the movie, however, I've no idea about its role in the story.
Of course, I don't know any details about the movie (like actors, date of release), but it's quite likely that it has some Russian/Soviet origins and was produced somewhere in Eastern Europe/Russia. Not sure about this, either, unfortunately.

"Googled" up all these details with no luck so far, so any help is appreciated.