I remember the ending of scary movie in a hunted house where the demon played with clocks to kill everyone in the house

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
othman39
Ratings
Your TCI: na

I remember the ending of scary movie in a hunted house where the demon played with clocks to kill everyone in the house

Post by othman39 »

Hello everyone.

I'm looking for a scary movie name I only remember the ending of the movie and I hope that someone know the name of the movie.

* Everyone dies in the end.
* The movie was about a hunted house and inside the house there is a demon/devil/soul I don't know exactly.
* The demon kills people between specific hours ( I think between 12am and 3am).
* The hero of the movie stand in the seal ring to protect herself and her friend from the demon after killing everyone else.
* In the end of the movie the hero of the movie (blonde girl) hear the clock ring at 3am which means the demon cant kill he, But after she moves out of the seal she discovers that the demon played with the clock and moved it forward to get the girl out of the seal and killed her.