Moving About Tapping Finger

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
Flossy1978
Ratings
Your TCI: na

Moving About Tapping Finger

Post by Flossy1978 »

I saw a movie (Probably two decades or so ago) late one night. I never saw the very beginning, but must have seen quite much of it. I remember being freaked out by it, but I can't find it.

It is not Stephen King's The Moving Finger, which was made into a short comedy/horror film by a British show called Monsters.

I can no longer remember everything, but it's really bugging me. So a guy is alone in a house and he starts hearing tapping. He keeps hearing it and as the movie goes on, gets a bit insane. You do eventually see the finger nail tapping. The police are involved and visit him and eventually at the end it comes out the guy killed his wife and I guess the finger nail tapping was him going insane with guilt or her trying to get him from the afterlife.

The movie has a dark feel to it.

I've been trying to find the name of this movie for many many many years. I know I watched it! I love horrors, but remember this one left me unsettled.

Thank you if you can figure it out!

iconogassed
29 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Moving About Tapping Finger

Post by iconogassed »

I'd be very interested to see a movie try and make a movie out of that premise. Even though YOU SPOILED THE ENDING FOR ME, MR. SPOIL-THE-MOVIE-FOR-ME.

But I will check around for it nevertheless.

MR. SPOIL-THE-MOVIE-FOR-ME.