Pentecostal Pastor and daughter film

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
p0kermaster
Ratings
Your TCI: na

Pentecostal Pastor and daughter film

Post by p0kermaster »

hi all im looking for a film think its from the 70s or 80s unsure of actor or actress but the plot of the film goes like this
is about a father and daughter (think the father looks abit like Murray Hamilton) who go around to all the churches to give out messages from her visions i think the girl is always in a white dress and the father is a alcoholic i dont know if there con people to start with and the dad collecting the dollars
but at the end the girl has a vision about her dad and when she walks thru the snake pit in the church they all bite her been looking for this film for a few years now lol if it jogs any1s memorey please share the name

this bit has just come to me i think the fathers name is Walt its in one of them churches where they say they have a message for some1 in the ordiance and she is going i have a message from walt does any 1 know a walt the message is actuly for her from her father thats been killed that night hope this jogs some1s memorey

many thanks