Old movie for kids

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
Rendliik
Ratings
Your TCI: na

Old movie for kids

Post by Rendliik »

Hello everyone, i'm looking for old movie from my childhood, its probably from year somewhere 1990-2004.
Topic: Animated or cartoon (i don't remember correctly) and little bit sci-fi.

Movie start somewhere in secret base in arctic when worker drops coffee mug on the keyboard and screw something wrong.

Next scene is from outside school when you can hear school ring and kids are coming happy from school to summer holiday, when you can saw main character witch name was i believe CJ with his friends, his friends are coming to holiday camp but CJ is not able to go to holiday camp because he did something wrong.
His friends was:
Tall smart girl with glasses i thing she had glasses maybe she had brace on her teeth.
Fat boy.
And some regular boy ?

Next scene is about CJ where he is alone in city and he has nothing to do, he is riding alone across city on bicycle, around his tree house but suddenly some day he saw a big laser with strong beam from his school heading to moon or Saturn or some kind of planet and he ran home i thing, then he said something i must wait for friends to show them that in our school is doing something nasty.

When CJ's friends arrived from holiday camp they don't want to believed what is CJ saying but they one day saw that big laser and they started to investigate what they are doing in school and they came to a conclusion that this big laser is trying to push that planet from orbit to create ultimate cold on earth.

Next scene was about preparing to go to the school and stop the guys in the school at the end CJ and his friends made it.

I would be glad if you guys help me to find name of this old movie.
And btw sorry for my English i'm still learning.

julesfmb
263 Ratings

Re: Old movie for kids

Post by julesfmb »

'Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius' came to mind, but that's not it

CosmicMonkey
162 Ratings

Post by CosmicMonkey »

Pretty sure it's Recess: School's Out

Rendliik
Ratings

Post by Rendliik »

CosmicMonkey wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:01 am
Pretty sure it's Recess: School's Out
Thank you, that's it what i was searching for!