What's the name of this film?

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
Cartesius
Ratings
Your TCI: na

What's the name of this film?

Post by Cartesius »

I need to know the name of this film which I watched a scene or two several years ago. It’s probably a film from the late 1990s or early 2000s. Looks like either a sci-fi or crime or noir type of film, not sure.

All I can remember is: there was this guy, I think played by an Asian actor, he was a criminal or sth, and apparently his dead sister, an Asian woman, would appear on multiple TV screens or computer monitors and speak with him and manipulate him. I don’t remember if it was an American or Asian film. But there was this Asian woman speaking inside TV screens, and she was like someone who died or thought dead, and speaking to this guy.

Unfortunately, that’s all I can remember.

onlyporch1
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

A Really Old Spy Movie

Post by onlyporch1 »

i once saw a scene on youtube[YouTube][/YouTube] and can't find it anymore. it had a scene where in an evil lair, there were ten or so white female slaves that were assembling something. all the slaves were wearing, (for those of you who have seen Marvel's Avengers) a metal gag that looked very similar to Loki's muzzle (the gags had tiny red lights flashing), and a steel chastity belt/bra. they were in a poorly lit area and I think they were located on an island. i'm not sure if it was made in the 60s or 90s but it was definately old.