Need help with a science fiction movie.

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
Vyvyan
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Need help with a science fiction movie.

Post by Vyvyan »

Hi there!

For a while now, I've been trying the identify this one movie, and for some reason the keywords I remember about it are so generic that plain searching didn't help.

It's a niche sci-fi movie, and in a nutshell, it's about some kind of an alien parasite that's, I believe, able to animate the dead but they come back lucid, although aware of the presence of the thing. The parasite needs to feed, and it does so, hidden inside one's palm of the hand.

I remember the movie is about two brothers, or close friends, one (or both) is a policeman. I remember a scene in some kind of a butchery or meat processing plant, where one of these brothers dies, and subsequently becomes infected with that parasite, and thus reanimated.

One other thing that I vividly remember is the presence of another character, a spooky bald guy who claims he's been tracking this entity for a long time, and I believe he calls it "grail" or "the grail".

I'd appreciate your help!

HelpMeNameIt
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Need help with a science fiction movie.

Post by HelpMeNameIt »

Well, I know dead heat.
It is old.
People do get reanimated.
There is famous scene in the butcher shop.
There are two very close friends.

There is no parasite thou, and nothing in the palm of the hands.