Spanish erotic comedy

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
blondietoo
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Spanish erotic comedy

Post by blondietoo »

Hey y'all. I watched this movie as a teen in 2015. Not that I liked it very much, but I'm just feeling nostalgic.
So the plot goes something like this.
There's a dude - a teacher or professor or some such.
He has a fiancee. She's slim and has straight brown hair. For the life of me I can't remember a single name from this movie. So dude's fiancee loves him but...
At some point she meets a very beautiful skinny woman with short blond hair. Blondie's super feminist and sexually liberated and everything. Dude's fiancee tells blondie that she loves dude, but' she's never had an orgasm. Blondie is shocked and they bang. Voila, blondie makes dude's fiancee cum. Upon waking up, they both declare that, btw, they're not lesbians.
So... They set out to find a guy who will turn dude's fiancee on real well. Finally she picks a rough guy with black hair and beard whom she sees performing with his rock band. He agrees to bang dude's fiancee. They are in an apartment and he's undressing her and when it comes to her undies, he straight up cuts it off her, despite her weak protest! Like, chill.
I don't remember how it went between them but some time later dude's fiancee walks in on rough guy passionately hooking up with another guy and she's all shocked and disgusted. Not that she's homophobic, but I get it. You cut up my underwear and now this? Chill!
So, dude. Remember him? It turns out blondie has had her pretty eye on him for a long time.
Flashback - they met in high school or maybe college at a party. She was super dorky and nerdy, had black hair, bangs and glasses. She was shy and self-conscious. He approached her, talked to her, and made her feel seen and liked. And she's been in love with him ever since!
When it's revealed that she's been plotting to split up dude and his fiancee and snatch him up, he's angry with her and she says something like "when you love someone you will do the ugliest things for them". Dude lets blondie understand that he's not gonna be with her. She has a breakdown and destroys her hip apartment. As she's wailing on the floor, dude comes in and says the thing back to her ("when you love someone..."). They get together after all! She says, we're not gonna have kids - we'll live for ourselves. Flash-forward - she's giving birth to their 3rd kid (or 4th? can't remember).
Side plot: dude's students are up to some shenanigans. One of them is a kinda arrogant boy. Another is a girl with dark hair whom arrogant boy calls "Rebecca", even though that's not her real name. She asks, why do you call me "Rebecca"? He says - you just are one, lol. That's the only character name I remember and it's not even real. In the end arrogant boy and "Rebecca" are married, he is a politician or smth and she's pregnant.
The movie closes with a shot of dude's (ex) fiancee. Now she is super feminist and sexually liberated and everything. She's being interviewed on TV. The interviewer asks her something and she answers something and looks at the camera with a mysterious smile.
The end!