italian or german movie ?? 2 teen girls jumping on a drunk man and is dead at last

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
qwester
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

italian or german movie ?? 2 teen girls jumping on a drunk man and is dead at last

Post by qwester »

hello.. i watched this movie long back in youtube.. in some erotic section , i remember only few scenes , there are 2 teen girls and a man and a women. seems like man and women are financee , these 2 girls are daughters of that women , there is a scene - the 2 girls while reading a book sitting in a chair teases the guy with exposing their private and nipple . then there is a last scene where these 2 girls and the man is alone in the home.. they get drunk and funny and fights with pillows and feathers all over and keeps jumping on the guy on the floor . he ends up dead at end.. and movie is over after a while.. i dont know even the year.. was it 1973 or 1993 .. now i tried to search in youtube.. its difficult , before it use to be there icons easily.. but now a days i cant see , if anyone have ideas..pls mention the name of movie. thank you.