Movie which ends with the bully/antagonist getting caught making out with his cousin

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
Criticker321
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Movie which ends with the bully/antagonist getting caught making out with his cousin

Post by Criticker321 »

I feel this movie should be easy to find yet I can't find it. I think it came out in the last decade or at least a few years before 2010. It's about a unpopular kid (possibly nerdy) who has a crush on a hot girl that is dating a bully. At one point in the movie, he goes to the girl's house and rings her door bell and makes excuses to stop the bully from sleeping with her. The bully eventually throws him out but her parents come home after and ring the door bell. Thinking it's the kid again the bully gets angry and yells something funny about having sex with her right before he opens the door and realizes it's her parents. She eventually breaks up with the bully and gets together with the kid but breaks up with him too when the bully frames him by having his cousin go and kiss the kid in front of the girl (his now ex). The movie ends with the bully getting caught making out with his cousin and the words "cousin lover" (I think that's what it was) spray painted on his car.