Share your wishlist

Share your Criticker Collections with the rest of the community!
90sCoffee
21 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Share your wishlist

Post by 90sCoffee »

Here's mine sorted by # of ratings, they mostly have good reviews on one site or another. Feel free to comment on a user's wishlist if they should watch a re-make or original version of a film listed or a non-theatrical cut or a foreign version (I have Vanilla Sky listed on there for example but the original foreign version's supposed to be better).

https://www.criticker.com/?fl&view=all&filter=e32218zor

Tbh I'm more excited about watching some of the pre-70s classics that's further down the list since I always enjoy those. I haven't seen many British classics yet so looking forward to watching The Browing Version or A Matter of Life and Death as well as some more noir films like The Asphalt Jungle. Also, can't wait to go through some of the indie films on the list and some of the drama/comedies form the 90s and 00s like The Terminal, Adaptation, Man On The Moon, Broken Flowers, The Squid and The Whale, etc. I'm actually not as excited about some of the more higher profile movies on the list like Goodfellas or Django Unchained or anything too grim but feel the need to see them just for completion's sake I guess, hopefully I'll end up enjoying some on the way.

90sCoffee
21 Ratings

Re: Share your wishlist

Post by 90sCoffee »

I have a problem:

ribcage
0 Ratings

Re: Share your wishlist

Post by ribcage »

Oh boy 1600. My heart breaks for you. My feeble 350 or so gives me an odd anxiety every now and again...i can't imagine a list this massive.

My own is mostly oddball obscure stuff or rarely talked about films from the directors/actors i like that i come across. The kind of movies that I'm afraid I'll never remember again if i don't put them on a list. Better known or more talked about films i figure I'll come across sooner or later anyway so don't list them.