did you mean to lock the entire bug forum?

Any conversation related to games or gaming.
AFlickering
287 Ratings
Your TCI: na

did you mean to lock the entire bug forum?

Post by AFlickering »

just wondered lol

mpowell
1 Ratings

Re: did you mean to lock the entire bug forum?

Post by mpowell »

AFlickering wrote:just wondered lol

The one we locked was for the Bugs specific to the January 12th upgrade which introduced games to Criticker. Now that enough time has passed, we felt that any newly discovered bugs can be submitted to regular Bugs forum (which shouldn't be locked).

I see it might be confusing, and we'll be getting rid of that forum entirely, soon.

AFlickering
287 Ratings

Post by AFlickering »

i see, thanks.

another question: are donators going to be getting daily PSI regeneration on the games site too?

Velvet Crowe
1137 Ratings

Post by Velvet Crowe »

mpowell wrote:
AFlickering wrote:just wondered lol

The one we locked was for the Bugs specific to the January 12th upgrade which introduced games to Criticker. Now that enough time has passed, we felt that any newly discovered bugs can be submitted to regular Bugs forum (which shouldn't be locked).

I see it might be confusing, and we'll be getting rid of that forum entirely, soon.

Seems more practical to move some of the topics into the main bug forum instead of deleting it. I think there's still value in maintaining those topics.

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

AFlickering wrote:i see, thanks.

another question: are donators going to be getting daily PSI regeneration on the games site too?

Yes, they should be. That might be something we haven't verified yet -- we'll take a look very soon, to make sure that it's happening. Also, the special statistics should also be available for games.