Guess the movie from the image

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
bowfinger
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Guess the movie from the image

Post by bowfinger »

I'm not clicking on that video, I wanna be able to sleep tonight, but thanks anyway.

Here's the next one:

bowfinger
0 Ratings

Post by bowfinger »

mattorama12
67 Ratings

Post by mattorama12 »

Idiocracy

bowfinger
0 Ratings

Post by bowfinger »

mattorama12 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:58 pm
Idiocracy
Definitely in the right direction, but the genre is off.

For what it's worth, the second image is considerably cropped in order not to give away the movie too easily.

I'll post a more revealing shot in 12-24 hours.

philamental
55 Ratings

Post by philamental »

bowfinger wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:51 pm
mattorama12 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:58 pm
Idiocracy
Definitely in the right direction, but the genre is off.

For what it's worth, the second image is considerably cropped in order not to give away the movie too easily.

I'll post a more revealing shot in 12-24 hours.
So relieved it's not Idiocracy! I haven't seen it in a while but I love that flick and was gutted at the thought that I still couldn't recognise it from the pics even with the prompt from Matt.

Aren't you the cheeky bugger posting cropped images without saying so up front ... what is this? 'Guess the movie from the cropped image? :P

"I'll post a more revealing shot in 12-24 hours."

Please! Just post another image from the movie you're playing. You're a good looking dude, fair enough, but none of us want to see any more of you than we have to ... :? :shock:

iconogassed
29 Ratings

Post by iconogassed »

bowfinger wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:21 pm
I'm not clicking on that video, I wanna be able to sleep tonight, but thanks anyway.
Sleep is overrated. Reese Witherspoon is not, contrary to deeply misguided belief in some quarters. Everyone should see Freeway to remind themselves of that. Here's a download link! (with Matthew Bright's hilarious commentary!)

bowfinger
0 Ratings

Post by bowfinger »

iconogassed wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:33 pm
bowfinger wrote:
Sleep is overrated. Reese Witherspoon is not, contrary to deeply misguided belief in some quarters. Everyone should see Freeway to remind themselves of that. Here's a download link! (with Matthew Bright's hilarious commentary!)
I clicked on the link, and my laptop's screen instantly melted, I'm writing to you from a local library as we speak, stay safe out there, guys.

philamental wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:31 pm

Aren't you the cheeky bugger posting cropped images without saying so up front ... what is this? 'Guess the movie from the cropped image? :P
sir, it's literally a "crop" harvest, therefore it's a "cropped" image by de-fi-ni-tion, sorry if that was misunderstood.

and my inbox has exploded with messages from users trying to slide into my DM after I promised a revealing picture (along with a certain forum user's claim that I was good looking), I appreciate all the love, but no, I do not have an OnlyFans page yet, please follow the forum for updates, thank you for the interest.

On with the show:

iconogassed
29 Ratings

Post by iconogassed »

bowfinger wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:46 am
iconogassed wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:33 pm
bowfinger wrote:
I clicked on the link, and my laptop's screen instantly melted, I'm writing to you from a local library as we speak, stay safe out there, guys.

iconogassed
29 Ratings

Post by iconogassed »

As to the topic at hand, Jupiter Ascending?

bowfinger
0 Ratings

Post by bowfinger »

iconogassed wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:15 am
As to the topic at hand, Jupiter Ascending?
Sorry to say my pile of garbage is hotter than that pile of garbage (I love puns).

This is the last image I got before it starts getting too easy.