Return To: Board Index | General Discussion

The Youtube Thread

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
prowler
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: The Youtube Thread

Postby prowler » Mon May 04, 2009 9:51 pm

bahahaha the ray story on the new podcast is fucking incredible

Bojangles
0 Ratings

Postby Bojangles » Mon May 04, 2009 9:54 pm

HorrorMaster
Ratings

Postby HorrorMaster » Fri May 08, 2009 3:51 pm

The ending of the Six Feet Under finale (MAJOR SPOILERS)

I've never seen the show but this is probably the saddest thing I've ever seen.

HorrorMaster
Ratings

Postby HorrorMaster » Fri May 15, 2009 7:23 am

Makes me want to stand up and cheer. I can't think of a video more important given the times we live in.

Radicalohank
Ratings

Postby Radicalohank » Fri May 15, 2009 7:42 am

lol

HorrorMaster
Ratings

Postby HorrorMaster » Fri May 15, 2009 8:08 am

cagedwisdom
0 Ratings

Postby cagedwisdom » Fri May 15, 2009 9:19 am

Pretty sure that's "I are serious cat" or something similar.

Again commenting on something without watching the video (god I hate these work computers), seeing as this is Tyra, possibly the lamest of all these lame kinds of shows (even Oprah is better than Tyra), discussing both gay issues and black issues all at once (judging from the title), I honestly can't anticipate anything other than this being ridiculously hilarious.

I'm assuming, from your comment, that someone in this video (just about now I wish I could actually watch it so I'd know what the hell I'm talking about) has been subject to some harrassment and is probably in deep distress, knowing the nature of these shows they're probably having a little cry/moan/whine as well. Is this funny? Yes. Why? 'Cause they're being retarded.

Again, I haven't seen the video in question, and it might just be the case that as usual Radicalohank is just typing some random shit in and pressing submit as he tends to do, apparently without much brain activity behind it. In fact, odds are he just read the line "I can't think of a video more important given the times we live in." and this "most important video" being GODDAMN TYRA and had a laugh at that. I watched an episode of Tyra once. Then I laughed uncertainly. Then i was plummeted into despair over the human condition simply because the show was so damn lame. They should do one of these where they discuss how lame these shows are. It's honestly disgraceful that they're so popular..

EDIT: Just thought I'd repeat this again, I have not seen the video in question. If I'm saying something that makes no sense whatsoever feel free to ignore me entirely. :)

EDIT AGAIN: Actually, regardless of this, claiming that any video from any episode of the Tyra show is "the most important video given the times we live in" is ludicrous. I can think of nothing more important given the times we live in than everyone behind any show like this burning in hell.

Pickpocket
0 Ratings

Postby Pickpocket » Fri May 15, 2009 1:08 pm

HorrorMaster
Ratings

Postby HorrorMaster » Fri May 15, 2009 4:47 pm

cagedwisdom
0 Ratings