Make your own movie!

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
MmzHrrdb
Your TCI: na

Make your own movie!

Post by MmzHrrdb »

Godzilla vs. SuperMechaHyperGodzilla Part XIX: Battle of the Terror Monstroids

With GODZILLA VS. SUPERMECHAHYPERGODZILLA PART XIX: BATTLE OF THE TERROR MONSTROIDS, Godzilla has finally met his match with SuperMechaHyperGodzilla! After being dead for ten years, Godzilla is finally resurrected by a lightning bolt! In his quest to restore peace and order to the world, Godzilla makes a terrifying discovery! The world is being ruled by SuperMechaHyperGodzilla, a Godzilla-clone science experiment gone awry, and only one thing can save the world - Godzilla!

Previously banned in 1979 by the Australian OFLC (Office of Film and Literature Classification), GODZILLA VS. SUPERMECHAHYPERGODZILLA PART XIX: BATTLE OF THE TERROR MONSTROIDS is now released uncut, uncensored and with extra footage never shown in theatres. So sit back, relax, and watch Godzilla restore peace and order to society.

GODZILLA PRODUCTIONS AND TERROR PICTURES PRESENT A HM FILMS PRODUCTION A HORROR MASTER FILM DANI FILTH JEREMY SISTO NATHAN PHILLIPS "GODZILLA VS. SUPERMECHAHYPERGODZILLA PART XIX: BATTLE OF THE TERROR MONSTROIDS" ELLEN BURSTYN DREW BARRYMORE AND MALCOLM MCDOWELL AS GODZILLA MUSIC BY ANGELO BADALAMENTI PRODUCTION DESIGNER UWE BOLL DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY FRED HITCHCOCK EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS DARIO ARGENTO PUPI AVATI BASED ON THE PLAY "HAMLET" BY WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE SCREENPLAY BY UWE BOLL PRODUCED BY BRAD ANDERSON DIRECTED BY HORROR MASTER

MmzHrrdb
Your TCI: na

Re: Make your own movie!

Post by MmzHrrdb »

I've always wanted to make one where all the characters whisper their lines throughout the whole movie, so you have no idea whats going on, then a bunch of crazy shit goes on in the finale like circus bears on bouncy balls are fighting ninjas in the sky, atom bombs are going off in the background, people are exploding into cool ranch doritos, and then it just ends... and your all like "Wtf just happened, I guess i should see it again and listen more closely", im also thinking about naming the movie that.

the end.