PTP - Pass The Popcorn

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
edkrak
132 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: PTP - Pass The Popcorn

Post by edkrak »

Thanks for checking. I guess this site's not for me.

Scottathon
0 Ratings

Post by Scottathon »

edkrak wrote:
ayall wrote:thus far, everything i downloaded on karagarga, I've found on ptp.

Are there films that that are on Karagarga that aren't on PTP, I'm certain of it.

But yes, PTP does target another audience - and that's the "all movies" audience.

The top 10 lists is full of new releases, so i guess it's more for people who want to watch any movie.

Anyway... I'll still participate in KG, seed and be a member, but I recommend people check out PTP.

When I get invites, I'll bump this thread and give them out to members who might be interested.

Ok, this site sounds interesting, but I use trackers only for very obscure films. I don't want to start asking for invites and then not use the site a single time. Can you just check 3 films for me if they are uploaded there? This would give me a perfect example if that's what I'm looking for.
http://www.criticker.com/film/Holy_Weapon
http://www.criticker.com/film/I_cannibali
http://www.criticker.com/film/Die_letzte_Rache

The last two of those three are on KG.

edkrak
132 Ratings

Post by edkrak »

Yeah, I know where to find them. It was just a test to see how useful PTP would be for me. Good sites (in terms of number of obscure films) usually have at least 2 of them.

ShogunRua
0 Ratings

Post by ShogunRua »

Alright, I wouldn't mind an invite if/when you get one. Thanks ahead of time, ayall.

Gurrkin
0 Ratings

Post by Gurrkin »

If anyone could send me an invite for this I'd greatly appreciate it as well - thanks in advance!

AFlickering
287 Ratings

Post by AFlickering »

hi folks. requesting a PTP invite, in case anyone feels like doing me a favour! i'll provide a KG invite in return if required.

Bojangles
0 Ratings

Post by Bojangles »

Are invites open? If they are, I'd be interested in one as well..

ayall
0 Ratings

Post by ayall »

Since I started this thread, i might as well give an update.

I did have invites, but then got my invite privileges revoked.
Reason being, talking about PTP on this forum (a "public forum").

So unfortunately i can't gift PTP invites to anyone.
I do still use PTP, it's a great site.

If you want an invite, my recommendation is to get in with another private tracker.
Once in the private tracker, you can easily build a good sharing ratio and reputation by downloading and seeding.
These trackers have forums where invites are given to fellow members.

Just1n
0 Ratings

Post by Just1n »

yep PTP has a great selection of films. It is a great tracker to be a member of. Like Ayall has stated above , the best thing to do would be to join a private tracker and get to power user status. You will then be able to get an invite in the giveaway section on the tracker forums. Karagarga and Cinemageddon have forums where ptp invites are given away. There is no easy option like joining a public forum and hoping to get given something without been part of the community.

AFlickering
287 Ratings

Post by AFlickering »

i have a 1.1 ratio on karagarga and have uploaded over 500gb, i just cba with the hassle of begging for invites in a forum i don't even use, if i can help it. i'm at least semi-part of the community here and offering something good (a karagarga invite) in return, i figure there may be a taker or two if they see this. no biggie if not. drop me a pm/reply if interested guys <3

re: bojangles, i'm not actually sure if invites are open. that could prove an obstacle. xD