Criticker for Android™ is on Google Android Market

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
neurophate
3172 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Criticker for Android™ is on Google Android Market

Post by neurophate »

App is great and has all I need, but maybe You should work on new, modern design ;)
And, how about make it official app?

kurukafa
0 Ratings

Post by kurukafa »

chao wrote:
kurukafa wrote:
chao wrote:I will check the problem that you mentioned.

Uygulamayi begendigin icin sevindim. Zamanim olsa Android 4'ün güzelliklerini kullanan cok daha kullanisli bir versiyonunu yazmak istiyorum. Kimbilir belkide bir zaman yaratabilirim bu is icin. Senden ricam olabildigince kisiye yayman uygulamayi ve criticker.com sitesini. Hersey bu güzel topluluk icin..

One additional feedback: I changed the name of my wishlist from the web site. I realized that it synchronized with what is shown in the collections page in the application. The wishlist in the application stood still.

Uygulamayla alakali olarak zaten tweet yazmistim, elimden geldigince hem critickeri hem de uygulamayi yaymaya calisirim ben zaten.

I think there is a synchronisation issue with website and application. Application uses APIs that website serves. So solution of this issue will be on website. I informed website guys. They will fix it.

By the way Android v1.3.1 is on Android Play Store please upgrade/download that version and send your feedbacks via this forum and please do not forget to rate the application.

I will follow up and let you know. Thanks for the info chao. I have already upgraded to the latest version. 5 star rating was also given.

Keep up the great work!

chao
9 Ratings

Post by chao »

version 1.3.2 is on the market. Please upgrade your apps.

chao
9 Ratings

Post by chao »

Can any user who has Samsung Galaxy Note 2 contact with me urgently?

chao
9 Ratings

Post by chao »

version 1.3.4 that fixes wishlist sync. problem is on the market. Please upgrade your apps.

chao
9 Ratings

Post by chao »

Tasting... means fetching Taste Compability Index (TCI) from server, please be patient :)
No API does not contain forum info.

By the way sorry for the late response..

chao
9 Ratings

Post by chao »

version 1.3.5 that fixes IMDB link problem on film info page is on the market. Please upgrade your apps.
Sorry for the problem but Criticker API about film info was changed (IMDBUrl->IMDBId) without any warnings to me.

chao
9 Ratings

Post by chao »

I could not produce the problem. Back technically not renders film info in Criticker Android so problem seems weird to me. Can you send your device info and Android version please..

chao
9 Ratings

Post by chao »

Bad news guys,

Today I got this email and it says APIs (data gathering gates at the site of criticker.com) that we are using were shut down. It means you can not use the Android application anymore :(

Hi Cagdas,

We've just been made aware of a serious security exploit issue in the APIs, and have decided to take them off-line for the time being.

I know this will make the Android application unusable, and I apologize for that, but the security hole is serious and we needed to take immediate action.

I'm not sure when we'll be able to offer the APIs again. We want to make sure that all the data is secure, and when we do re-activate them, they might be a lot more scaled-down.

I'm sorry about this,

Mike Powell
info@criticker.com

Kojiless
448 Ratings

Post by Kojiless »

That's too bad. I hope that the situation works itself out soon.

Thanks again for making the app, and I look forward to the day we can use it again!