Who's on your Kumpel list?

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
AFlickering
287 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Who's on your Kumpel list?

Post by AFlickering »

iconogassed wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:39 pm
Some Casual Observations Made While Creeping the Profile of Criticker User EmeraldGuard

- His username is a reference to a Confederate infantry company.

- He appears to be quite the fan of noted Third Reich filmmaker and war crimes defendant Veit Harlan, yet somewhat conspicuously has not rated what is by far the director's best known work, the Goebbels-produced propaganda film Jud Süß ("Süss the Jew").

- He would appear to be Criticker's foremost authority on Third Reich cinema in general.

- He was a member of the U.S. Navy, per his review of Down Periscope: "clever and funny, but if you weren't in the Navy you probably won't get a lot of the humor."

- He is a great admirer of both Sigur Rós and their home nation of Iceland, per his review of Heima.

- He would like us to "Note the pre-war positive depiction of Germans" in 1940's 21 Days Together.

- He feels Mel Gibson is well above Dragged Across Concrete: "What is Mel Gibson doing in this trash?"

- He sees Black Mirror as "ugly glimpses of future Britain's multicultural idiocracy."

- He is no fan of the Second Vatican Council.

- He highly values films that positively portray traditional gender roles, i.e. those which "advocate motherhood".

- He appears to have a major preoccupation with "degenerate" art, a word/phrase which appears many, many times in his reviews. In case you aren't familiar with the subtext...

- He thinks that no film "has really portrayed skinheads fairly."

- He has not yet ranked Green Room.

Rosetta (1999)
What EmeraldGuard Said: An ugly window into the lives of an insolent backstabbing bitch and her alcoholic mother.

Man's Castle (1933)
What EmeraldGuard Said: Enjoyed this until I realized an unspoken theme of the film, apparently condoned by the filmmakers: they 'shack up' & are sleeping together before marriage, with predictable results.

iconogassed
29 Ratings

Post by iconogassed »

Am I the only one who really wants to see how this guy fucks?

AFlickering
287 Ratings

Post by AFlickering »

in the missionary position with his wife, no contraception in sight. it's scheduled once a week on saturday evenings, so that when he goes to church the next day he can confess any decadent pleasure he may have accidentally experienced during the act. also, a small detail i forgot to mention, he salutes and screams 'heil hitler' when he cums.

iconogassed
29 Ratings

Post by iconogassed »

I dunno. If Romper Stomper and American History X taught me anything, it's that skinheads keep their women pretty well-plugged.

Maybe that's what he meant by unfair portrayal. I mean, it's a lot of pressure.

Velvet Crowe
1139 Ratings

Post by Velvet Crowe »

I dunno what he meant by "skinheads not given a fair shake", but I'd suspect he feels that the group is unfairly associated with Nazism when that was more of a thing that emerged in the 80's. Many skinheads refer to themselves as apolitical or even far left.
Last edited by Velvet Crowe on Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

iconogassed
29 Ratings

Post by iconogassed »

Danke, Hauptmann Obvious. It was a joke about his impotence.