What film have you watched more times than any other?

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
TheDenizen
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: What film have you watched more times than any other?

Post by TheDenizen »

pre 1990: Star Wars (A New Hope), Conan the Barbarian, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Brazil, Airplane, Spaceballs, Monty Python's Holy Grail, Monty Python Live at the Hollywood Bowl, Predator and This is Spinal Tap have all been viewed at least 20 times (along with others I'm surely forgetting).

Of those, I've seen Conan and Star Wars closer to 50 times each.

For more recent stuff, I've seen The Raid: Redemption 6 or 7 times. Same for Machine Girl and the first Ong Bak.

Gregzilla
182 Ratings

Post by Gregzilla »

Most probably:

Apocalypse Now!
Blade Runner
A Clockwork Orange

Psychomania
Village of the Giants
Godzilla vs. The Smog Monster

mattorama12
67 Ratings

Post by mattorama12 »

TheDenizen wrote:For more recent stuff, I've seen The Raid: Redemption 6 or 7 times.

I've only seen it twice--once in theaters and once at home. Which is stupid, I need to watch it again asap. It's so rare to see a movie with great martial arts AND great gun play. And most movies that try to do them both usually end up feeling cheap, because martial arts are only so useful once guns are introduced. The Raid found a great way to incorporate them both without feeling forced. One of the best pure action movies ever.