Introduce Yourself

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
MmzHrrdb
Your TCI: na

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by MmzHrrdb »

Hey, welcome to Criticker! Although...isn't that spamming you're doing there? :?

cagedwisdom
0 Ratings

Post by cagedwisdom »

Yeah, he is, but at least it's not an annoying bot. Although, if it is it's the most clever one I've ever seen, and in that case I would be quite impressed.

ladydawg
0 Ratings

Post by ladydawg »

heyy!! umm i'm Raven and i'm currently 14 years old! umm i play the flute n band and our football team is n state!! whoo!! and i attend Carthage ISD home to the BULLDOGS!!! :) and yaaa i love but sometimes i jus wanna move but yaaaa knoe i dnt wanna leave the ppl thats helped me out the most. i jus wanna forget the ppl thats hurt me but i'm still RAVEN! i'm lovin my freshmen year since most the DRAMA has gone down!! :D sooo i mean i'm naturally a happy person!! and i'll stand up for my friends nooooo matter watttt!!! lol i love country music bc well i'm COUNTRY BABY!! i mostly date country guys that have good morals of course but i also date other guys too... ;) sooo i'm a green eyed curley haired girl!! i stand up for who and wat i believe -n-... I FREAKIN LOVE SOFTBALL thts my all time favorite thing!!! and rite nw i'm very bored n class soooo i decided to type thisssssss!! well i mean idk wut else to sayyyy soooo i guess message meee!! ttyl!! :D

Quicky
0 Ratings

Post by Quicky »

ladydawg wrote:heyy!! umm i'm Raven and i'm currently 14 years old! [...]

A very enthusiastic entry in this thread, but please... write in English if you will. This SMS garble is about as cryptic as my quantum theory lecture notes.

cagedwisdom
0 Ratings

Post by cagedwisdom »

I was going to write some witty response to that post earlier, but I realized I was probably exactly the same at 14, so I didn't bother.

Although, I don't particularly remember writing with the elongating of the last letter of a word twice every sentence. Where the hell did that spring up from..? I thought the whole point of the whole SMS speak thing was to shorten words in ways that resemble the way they are spoken, but I hardly see anyone actually saying "noooo", not to mention "wattttt", and I don't see how it makes for fast cell-phone typing, or on a computer keyboard for that matter. Is it.. cool? What am I missing? When did I become so old?

Ah well, I'm surprised a 14 year old even managed to find their way onto this site in the first place, and I think anyone who has used a computer at the age of 14 loses the right to complain about 14 year olds' typing. Welcome, I guess. :)

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

Hey, I'm 14!

NoSex
0 Ratings

Post by NoSex »

HorrorMaster wrote:Hey, I'm 14!

hey! that person is four-teen!

mrobscure
0 Ratings

Post by mrobscure »

Hi,
New to the site, wanted to say hello. Long time movie buff but way behind in watching movies these days. wanted to find a good place to rate movies as well as compare ratings. This place seems great. I'm still feeling out the process as far as my ratings go. As I tend to start with the movies I like (and for the most part have recently seen) I tend to rate them highly.
I will likely make adjustments as I go along. I do like the idea of a 1-100 rating scale.

lauratron
4 Ratings

Post by lauratron »

Hi Paulofilmo, apologies for the very very late response! If you haven't already watched the Jodorowsky's films I think I probably would recommend watching El Topo before Holy Mountain. I watched them: Santa Sangre - Fando y Lis - El Topo - Holy Mountain and that order worked very well indeed for me :) I also have a collection of unwatched DVDs (I made a list, I like making film lists, and had about 60!) I like having a choice of films to watch, probably even more than I like making film lists.

Does ~anyone~ else keep a book of films they want to see? People think I'm weird.

NoSex
0 Ratings

Post by NoSex »

lauratron wrote:Does ~anyone~ else keep a book of films they want to see? People think I'm weird.

i'm constantly writing down names.