Introduce Yourself

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
dardan
57 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by dardan »

What games? Zelda?

BillyShears
1938 Ratings

Post by BillyShears »

A hot swinging dick looking for a good time (matinee prices in the evening)

igormachete
0 Ratings

Post by igormachete »

This site is so dead :(

dardan
57 Ratings

Post by dardan »

igormachete wrote:This site is so dead :(

Not really. It's just that no one introduces themselves in this thread anymore. Otherwise, you might have come to that conclusion because 1) on this site you are confronted relatively more with inactive users via the TCI system, whereas on other sites you would need continuous activity to be found by other users or 2) a decrease in the amount of active threads recently, something caused by a shift in moderation policy.

413 out of my top 1000 TCIs have been recently active, which, considering this site is ~12 years old, is actually pretty impressive.

igormachete
0 Ratings

Post by igormachete »

dardan wrote:
igormachete wrote:This site is so dead :(

Not really. It's just that no one introduces themselves in this thread anymore. Otherwise, you might have come to that conclusion because 1) on this site you are confronted relatively more with inactive users via the TCI system, whereas on other sites you would need continuous activity to be found by other users or 2) a decrease in the amount of active threads recently, something caused by a shift in moderation policy.

413 out of my top 1000 TCIs have been recently active, which, considering this site is ~12 years old, is actually pretty impressive.

Well, yes, you are right, it's not exactly dead, but it certainly doesn't give an impression of a highly populated place also. As for the reasons, I would also add the lack of non-user-generated content and pretty outdated design. Funny note: in my top 1000 TCIs I also have 413 active users

paulofilmo
5 Ratings

Post by paulofilmo »

I've been terrorising other film forums with multiple fake accounts, then I pay off an established, popular member to recommend Criticker when everyone's at their wit's end. I call it Shogunning.

On an unrelated note have you tried the corrierino forums??? they're a hip bunch alright.

Snobyeti
0 Ratings

Post by Snobyeti »

I'm not one to talk much about myself, but greetings, nonetheless.

HollyChan
0 Ratings

Post by HollyChan »

Snobyeti wrote:I'm not one to talk much about myself, but greetings, nonetheless.

Hi, I'm a new member of this community. Nice to see you here!

dardan
57 Ratings

Post by dardan »

Your intro indeed progressingly gave the impression that you were pissed off jager :lol: . Don't worry, zopz/ Jeremy, I can confirm that you in fact did not die in 2014. Smoking/drinking less should do you a lot of good in that regard.

PonstoryGame
0 Ratings

Post by PonstoryGame »

Hi, guys. It's me, Pon (from Youtube). I'm a crazy person who thinks he's going to rule the world. Oh well.