"Goliath" @ Amazon

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
Stewball
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

"Goliath" @ Amazon

Post by Stewball »

This happen to anybody else? I was offered $20 by Amazon to watch some material on a second season of Goliath (the first season of which I think was outstanding) and give them my feedback. But they wanted me to sign a very extensive, legalese Non-Disclosure Agreement that would have been in effect for 7 years. WTF?!! I could blab something inadvertently in my sleep and get sued down to my underwear--I think. There was nothing about nullifying it once it was released, and I looked real hard for that because I wanted to watch it in the worst way. I'm still jones'n to see it, but I'll have to wait till sometime next year when it's slated to come out.

Glad to see Tanya Ramonde coming back as Brittany Gold (pant, pant) and Nina Arianda, who is a mega-talented hoot, as Patty Solis-Papagian. Hell, they had to keep her for the name alone. For some reason, for me at least, she's a scene stealer. The series' soundtracks have been an excellent source for finds for my music library, especially Bartholomew by The Silent Comedy, and S.O.B. by Nathaniel Rateliff, so far. (Rateliff says S.O.B. is the best song ever recorded. 8-) )

Stewball
0 Ratings

Re: "Goliath" @ Amazon

Post by Stewball »

movieboy wrote:I liked Season 1 (Tier 6). However, it could have been a lot better with better editing (cutting out all the parts where there is nothing happening except background music) and cutting out some of the irrelevant side stories.Any idea when Season 2 is going to be released on Prime?

Why is football better than basketball and soccer? Because the action is all out and concentrated, instead of just measured back and forth with occasional time outs and scores. Dramatic pauses and artistic reflections emphasize the drama and are often interesting in their own right. And no, the article only said in 2018.

gabba2k7
0 Ratings

Post by gabba2k7 »

s3 is not so good. but overall fine.

movieboy
0 Ratings

Post by movieboy »

Season 4 is out. Midway through it - pretty gripping.