Favorite Mini-Reviews

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
TheDenizen
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Favorite Mini-Reviews

Post by TheDenizen »

Words to live by.

hellboy76
463 Ratings

Post by hellboy76 »

TheDenizen wrote:Words to live by.

:lol:

TheDenizen
0 Ratings

Post by TheDenizen »

Finding this review by legstump almost made it worth watching the walking abortion that is Scott Pilgrim vs the World:

"Two Girls One Cup: The Movie. Watch as pre-digested culture is shat into a glass and redevoured by mannequins with fake smiles plastered on their faces. I suppose it's innovative, but then again you could say that about the guy who discovered auto-fellatio."

CMonster
229 Ratings

Post by CMonster »

This is a slightly different interpretation of this thread, but reading through the mini-reviews for the Rob Schneider/Tom Brady classic The Hot Chick proved to be quite hilarious.

hellboy76
463 Ratings

Post by hellboy76 »

CMonster wrote:This is a slightly different interpretation of this thread, but reading through the mini-reviews for the Rob Schneider/Tom Brady classic The Hot Chick proved to be quite hilarious.

LOL you're right:

OMGFridge - Why does Rob Scnieder even exist?

Trooth - Rob Schneider derp de derp! Derp de derpity derpy derp! Until one day... DA DERPA DERPA DERPA DERP

cult_of_same - Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo*breath*oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Omicron91 - Rob Schneider must die. I'm surprised that new england patriots quarterback Tom Brady would write something so bad.

dropdedjames - I've never actually watched this. I have always refused to watch it, in fact. But I know it's a piece of shit, and if I met a person and they said they loved this movie, I would probably think less of them a little bit.

frederic_g54
0 Ratings

Post by frederic_g54 »

gorguts's only review, for Spring Breakers (2013):

With Harmony Korine's Spring Breakers, cinema as you know it will be turned upside down by the innovative Pan Down to Titty ™ technology. Any time you think a scene couldn't get more gratuitous or dull, Pan Down to Titty ™ ensures that it remains gratuitous and dull - now synchronized with Skrillex drops and well-timed nudity. Pan Down to Titty ™ is proud to be a partner with Slo-Mo Ass Clap ™ and Bright Ass Lights © movie magic.

hellboy76
463 Ratings

Post by hellboy76 »

frederic_g54 wrote:gorguts's only review, for Spring Breakers (2013):

With Harmony Korine's Spring Breakers, cinema as you know it will be turned upside down by the innovative Pan Down to Titty ™ technology. Any time you think a scene couldn't get more gratuitous or dull, Pan Down to Titty ™ ensures that it remains gratuitous and dull - now synchronized with Skrillex drops and well-timed nudity. Pan Down to Titty ™ is proud to be a partner with Slo-Mo Ass Clap ™ and Bright Ass Lights © movie magic.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ShogunRua
0 Ratings

Post by ShogunRua »

I genuinely laughed at this one, for Who Framed Roger Rabbit?;

CaptTesticle wrote:Made me want to do sick, nasty, twisted things to an animated character. But enough about how I want to rape Roger Rabbit in the mouth, wasn't that Jessica Rabbit a saucy, curvy piece of pencil mileage?

ShogunRua
0 Ratings

Post by ShogunRua »

Paxton wrote a good review of Top Gun (1986);

Paxton wrote:I am honestly mystified by all the reviews on here calling this homoerotic. Nobody talks about how amazingly badass it is! I watched it in skin tight jeans and a cutoff tank top while drinking a fuzzy navel and I didn't think it was gay."

hellboy76
463 Ratings

Post by hellboy76 »

ShogunRua wrote:Paxton wrote a good review of Top Gun (1986);

Paxton wrote:I am honestly mystified by all the reviews on here calling this homoerotic. Nobody talks about how amazingly badass it is! I watched it in skin tight jeans and a cutoff tank top while drinking a fuzzy navel and I didn't think it was gay."