Worst Film of 2018?

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
PianoSama
Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Worst Film of 2018?

Post by PianoSama »

First time checking into the forum- feel like now's as good a time as any, right?

Winchester & Distorted are my top answers. I was physically angry watching them both, and thinking about how easy it would've been to make them both better than they were. Lazy, irritating garbage. Still very confused by how either one managed to get recognizable stars to play major roles.

I'll also say that Mom & Dad, while a 2017 release, is one of the worst movies I watched this year as well. Admittedly an interesting concept that was rapidly ruined by the production & writing of the movie itself. Selma Blair was pretty enjoyable in it, though.

PianoSama
Ratings

Post by PianoSama »

ribcage wrote:Game Over Man, Red Sparrow, and Proud Mary hit lows, but my scores for this year bottom out with Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom.

I second Fallen Kingdom, in addition to the two I posted. Such a giant let-down that had none of the good stuff that the first one brought to the table. The relationship/chemistry between the two lead characters somehow got ruined completely, and Jeff Goldblum's appearance felt wasted & pointless.

elhenzo
56 Ratings

Post by elhenzo »

SHOW DOGS

Malcym
0 Ratings

Post by Malcym »

From those I have seen so far, either Solo or A Star is Born.

buddhalou
Ratings

Post by buddhalou »

Cloverfield Paradox and Pacific Rim Uprising were equally dreadful.
Another waste of my time was Mandy. I don't know who the target audience is but it certainly isn't me.
Not sure what it says about me besides questionable taste, but I actually enjoyed Mandy. I liked Cosmatos' first flick as well though (Beyond the Black Rainbow), so make of it what you will ;)