100 actors you cannot stand

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
kgbelliveau
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: 100 actors you cannot stand

Post by kgbelliveau »

14. Sandra Bullock- I know she is a part of the latest internet buzz with Bird Box but I have never really found her to be talented and to ever really be a stand out actress that was better or more talented than everyone else.

metalhank
0 Ratings

Post by metalhank »

kgbelliveau wrote:14. Sandra Bullock- I know she is a part of the latest internet buzz with Bird Box but I have never really found her to be talented and to ever really be a stand out actress that was better or more talented than everyone else.

Come on man stop trolling, You gave Gravity 86, she's the only fucking actress in it.

kgbelliveau
0 Ratings

Post by kgbelliveau »

metalhank wrote:
kgbelliveau wrote:14. Sandra Bullock- I know she is a part of the latest internet buzz with Bird Box but I have never really found her to be talented and to ever really be a stand out actress that was better or more talented than everyone else.

Come on man stop trolling, You gave Gravity 86, she's the only fucking actress in it.

Please read my minireview of Gravity. I call it nothing more than a visual spectacle. I mention how I found her character rather dull because all she did was act frantic. It was by no means the most compelling acting of all time. I stated that literally in my review. Stop reaching here.

metalhank
0 Ratings

Post by metalhank »

All I'm saying is that if you truly hated an actor you wouldn't (or couldn't) rate a movie so high as they carry the film because basically they are the only actor in it. Sounds to me more like you just don't care for her, but whatever to each their own.

coffee
0 Ratings

Post by coffee »

Someone said Orlando Bloom so this is number 16.

16. Johnny Depp.

When he started his career he was brilliant. I really thought that he was talented. But now I don't watch the latest wizard film just because he is in it. I love Harry Potter universe deeply and I'm afraid he'll ruin it for me.

ribcage
0 Ratings

Post by ribcage »

Depp has severely declined in the last decade. See also De Niro

kgbelliveau
0 Ratings

Post by kgbelliveau »

17. Johnny Galecki- One of the worst parts of a show that already gets almost everything wrong. Johnny always sounds whiny and annoying. Really has zero moments where a film or series stands on his talents a lone. Just an actor who is super well known who I think has done very little to earn it on his own.

offlineoz
66 Ratings

Post by offlineoz »

18. Cara Delevingne

Why she transitioned into acting I have no clue, no wait I know more money. She is absolutely atrocious and wooden in every film she is in. I truly hope her 5 minutes of fame is over and Hollywood stops casting her in films. I still can't get over her incredibly terrible American accent in Paper Towns. I will never forgive my sister for dragging me into that shitshow of a film.

chmul_cr0n
28 Ratings

Post by chmul_cr0n »

td888 wrote:8. Leonardo DiCaprio. This guy plays the same character over and over. So boring. Wish he did something outside of his comfort zone.

You mean like non-silly accents? :D

I see a lot of comic actors mentioned here, which is not surprising. You gotta find the comedian funny in the first place in order for their comedy to do something for you. So I'll go with

18. Danny McBride

No matter what he does, he's always gonna be a major douche to me.

comepelicula
0 Ratings

Post by comepelicula »

19. Tilda Swinton

I can't really pinpoint what it is, I've never found their characters believable and her acting style is very stiff. I can almost stand her when she is the villain.