Ranking Jackie Chan Movies

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
JSchlansky
595 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Ranking Jackie Chan Movies

Post by JSchlansky »

I put one of those tier list things together for Jackie Chan's filmography, how would you rank them?

TheDenizen
0 Ratings

Re: Ranking Jackie Chan Movies

Post by TheDenizen »

Cool Video!

Here's how I'd rank the Jackie Chan movies I've seen:

S - Legend of Drunken Master (Drunken Master 2, his best work), The Young Master (his best early movie), Police Story
A - Drunken Master, Project A, Supercop (Police Story 3), Snake in the Eagle's Shadow
B - Police Story 2, Rumble in the Bronx (first time I ever saw Jackie Chan - shot in Vancouver, hence the mountains), Who Am I?, The Foreigner (his best film since Who Am I?), Winners and Sinners, Armor of God 2 (Operation Condor), Supercop 2 (cameo only)
C - Wheels on Meals (the Benny Urquidez fight is super overrated IMO), Armor of God (great stunts, too much romantic subplot nonsense), Rush Hour, New Police Story, Shanghai Noon
D - Twin Dragons, Gorgeous (one great fight in an otherwise awful movie), The Forbidden Kingdom, 36 Crazy Fists, Shanghai Knights, Dragon Lord, Spiritual Kung Fu, Fantasy Mission Force (fun but totally insane)
E - Battle Creek Brawl, Rush Hour 2, Twins Effect (cameo only)
F - The Medallion, The Tuxedo, Rush Hour 3 (the worst thing Jackie has ever done)

JSchlansky
595 Ratings

Post by JSchlansky »

Nice, I've got to see The Young Master!

fernanpe
Ratings

Post by fernanpe »

Who Am I