facebook or netvibes module

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
pantone801
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: facebook or netvibes module

Post by pantone801 »

Hi There- I have a couple of suggestions. A facebook or netvibes module would be awesome, but more importantly it would be great if the rss feeds for my profile (rankings, recent rankings, starred reviews and kumpel activity) could be added directly from my profile page, as well as having the feeds on th resources page.

Also the rankings feed for me is empty, and I get a page not found error with ecent rankings, starred reviews and kumpel activity.

This is an awesome site, and really fills a gap. Social movibe going will never be the same again.

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

Hi -- thanks for the note! We're glad you like the site.

And thanks for pointing out that your feed didn't work. There was an error in the code, when a user was creating the new "score and date" feeds for the very first time. That's been corrected, and your feeds regenerated.

About modules for other sites -- we'd certainly like to get into that. It'd be as much marketing as a cool feature for users. It's on our list of ways to branch out.

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

Almost forgot: we've already got a bug open to put links to the feeds on other pages, including Your Profile. That's something we hope to get to soon.