A few suggestions

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
Moribunny
207 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: A few suggestions

Post by Moribunny »

These are actually suggestions and not bugs, but since I haven't seen a "Suggestions" topic, I'll post them here:

1. Add a "Suggestions" topic to the forum (by the way, can users add their own topics? I can't see an option for that anywhere)

2. Enter Criticker as an application to Facebook (There's already Flixter's application on Facebook, but Flixter SUCKS, so why not get Criticker on there?)

3. On the All Rankings lists - each page has 3 columns with 20 entries each (minus the tier signs), so the total is 60 entries (minus tier signs) per page. This is too few to get a good picture of one's rankings. Why not double it to 40 rows for each column? That way you'll be able to see 120 entries at once and minimize the loading times when you're trying to browse the list.

mpowell
1 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: A few suggestions

Post by mpowell »

Hi Moribunny -- thanks for the suggestions! I'll tackle them in order:
1) We definitely plan on allowing users to add their own forum topics -- that's one of the next enhancements we want to work on, and just something we've not had a chance to get to.
2) Yes -- we also want to move into Facebook and MySpace. It's just a matter of time and resources.
3) That's an interesting idea ... allowing users to customize how many films per page they see on that list shouldn't be so difficult. I'll add it to our list of future enhancements.