Introduction Page

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
td888
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Introduction Page

Post by td888 »

Team Criticker

Hi guy's, can you maybe make a page where you introduce yourselves? Who's behind criticker, where u're based etc.. It makes this site maybe it more personal. At the moment I've got the feeling you're deserting this site.... After the upgrade (which in my opinion is not an improvement in the UI), I see less and less feedback from you guys.

I really hope you'll keep improving the site, you've got really a nice niche on the net, but if another site pops up with a better UI, i'm afraid you're gonna loose members.

Anyway, I'll stick around for the time being.

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

We're definitely not deserting the site -- we work on different aspects of it every day. It truly consumes about 100% of our time (and we just hope to make some cash from it soon!)

We do have the About Us page, where there is a little introduction to Juergen and myself. I'm sorry for the perceived lack of involvement -- we do try and answer every email personally, and respond to each of the forum entries here.

The past couple weeks have mainly been spent on the back-end. We had a major problem with our hosting provider, which has eaten up all of our time, and things have just been busy lately. But, please believe me that you guys are extremely important to us -- we truly do spend all our time working on Criticker in one way or the other, and hope that you keep with us.

td888
0 Ratings

Post by td888 »

Ah, this about page is exactly what I meant. To be honest, where can you access it from the main menu? Anyway, thumbs up for your site, even though I don't like the UI ;) Thanks for r quick reply.