advertise and refresh design!

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
hellbike
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

advertise and refresh design!

Post by hellbike »

This site really deserves more attention and more users, and more money for develop.

You have most amazing suggestion engine on the web and you still remain much less popular than other services of this kind.
According to facebook this website is 14 times less popular than jinni!

And the reason i care is because this affect me, as a regular user. There's plenty of movies that have about 2 rankings and PSI cannot be generated.

Also i'm afraid that this website may be doomed to extinction because of such low popularity.

Princezz
0 Ratings

Re: advertise and refresh design!

Post by Princezz »

I agree with you, completely. The recommendation engine is great, this site could be absolutely amazing but it needs much more effort. I'm afraid that it will disappear in a puff of smoke :(

vincente
0 Ratings

Post by vincente »

We are trying our best - we are just two guys working on it without the influence from an outside company. Criticker is not going anywhere and we do work to improve the website every single day.

Thank you all for using and supporting Criticker!

Princezz
0 Ratings

Post by Princezz »

Thank you a lot for your response. Really appreciate your work, this is one of my favorite sites. It's great that a large proportion of people who visit this page are really interested in cinema, compared to other sites that I visit less often, of course:). My comments stem from the fact that I just fear that one of my beloved places could ever disappear. I hope that will not leave you the desire and willingness to continue to improve this unique place. Thank you very much for your efforts!