Recent kumpel activity

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
afx237vi
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Recent kumpel activity

Post by afx237vi »

On your profile page, how about a [more] button at the bottom of the recent kumpel activity section, that shows you the next ten movies that your kumpels have ranked. Sometimes if you have a kumpel who ranks movies in batches you can miss out on stuff that others have ranked.

mpowell
1 Ratings

Re: Recent kumpel activity

Post by mpowell »

Good idea! I've added it to our database.

TheDenizen
0 Ratings

Post by TheDenizen »

great suggestion.

Aron Ericson
0 Ratings

Post by Aron Ericson »

On the new Kumpels page, could the year of the films be displayed? I'd like that.

(Also, I think director and actors would be more helpful than the summary, but maybe that's just me.)

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

We've just fixed up the Kumpel page with your suggestions. You can now page over, to see more than the first 10 ratings. Also, we've added the year to the film title.

Hope you like these changes!

MustUnsee
0 Ratings

Post by MustUnsee »

thank you very much!

MustUnsee
0 Ratings

Post by MustUnsee »

By the way, on the topic of recent kumpel activity, I'd suggest making user reviews stand out better from the movie summaries. Every movie on criticker has a summary, but only sometimes do your kumpels comment on them. It'd be nice if it were easier to notice a mini-review while scrolling through the kumpel page. Maybe a different color could be used, maybe the summaries could be in a smaller font size. There could be a toggle button to reveal/hide the summary, or maybe the summaries could be eliminated... But I don't want to go too radical. Anyway, thanks again for the "Next 10" list.

TheDenizen
0 Ratings

Post by TheDenizen »

just noticed this feature. excellent!