Statistics: completion progress for genres

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
smuhu
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Statistics: completion progress for genres

Post by smuhu »

I really enjoy the feature "Completion %" [1]. I think it would be a great new asset if a similar feature would be available for genres!

[1] http://www.criticker.com/?sa&sa_c=1

mpowell
1 Ratings

Re: Statistics: completion progress for genres

Post by mpowell »

Thanks for the suggestion! We've made a note of it :)

smuhu
0 Ratings

Post by smuhu »

Great, you're welcome!

dardan
57 Ratings

Post by dardan »

There is another way to view this. Go to explore > full database > genre > x (e.g. action), note the amount of films listed (12087) and order by 'only unranked'. Substract the amount of films listed from in this case 12087 and you have your number.

If, like in the case of the stats, you only want to see your progress for the 100 best films, then it is even easier. Go to the profile of avgcrtckr and look at one of his collections (or go straight to collections) like so: http://www.criticker.com/?fl&view=all&filter=e17813.

smuhu
0 Ratings

Post by smuhu »

Thanks for your reply, Dardan. Yes, I meant the 100 best films. I didn't know avgcrtckr also had collections, I will check that out. Still, it'd be nice to have it as a standard feature, mpowell!

dardan
57 Ratings

Post by dardan »

I understand your desire for more stats, as I too would very much like knowing what my average rating per genre is.