Forum Upgrade - Bugs & Comments

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
dardan
57 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Forum Upgrade - Bugs & Comments

Post by dardan »

And the RSS feed now works :D

mattorama12
67 Ratings

Post by mattorama12 »

I also find the forums much, much better on mobile.

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

dardan wrote:And the RSS feed now works :D

Good :) We had to re-initialize those, as some things had changed in the new version. Also glad to hear the forums look better on smaller devices!

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

td888 wrote:The search functionality of the forum is missing as well. Or I am overlooking something...

I think this should be fixed now -- we added a board-wide search, as well as the forum and topic-based searches which were already available. Let us know if it doesn't work as expected!

Victoriouz
23 Ratings

Post by Victoriouz »

CosmicMonkey wrote:What happened to the "View new topics" and View unanswered topics" links that used to be at the top of the forum page? Were they moved somewhere else or have they been removed altogether?

I'm still missing this, in the meantime I'm manually using the direct link search.php?search_id=newposts

ribcage
0 Ratings

Post by ribcage »

td888 wrote:Also the forum is hardly usable on a mobile device. It looks like you have set a fixed width or something, but I have to scroll a lot to the left to keeping reading the text.

I'm not a frequent poster but even the amount of lurking I do has greatly diminished because of this.

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

CosmicMonkey wrote:What happened to the "View new topics" and View unanswered topics" links that used to be at the top of the forum page? Were they moved somewhere else or have they been removed altogether?

These should be back! Check the "Quick Links" in the navigation bar above the topic title.