Autovote when it guess well.

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
tipar822
16 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Autovote when it guess well.

Post by tipar822 »

My suggestion is to add the possibility of voting films just clicking on the number of the Probable score, on the image within the circle, so when Criticker guess exactly the score, just clicking on it would vote the movie.

Maybe it is too much but it could be added the possibility too of just adding the vote and actually voting or adding the vote and do nothing so if I want to write a review I do not have to edit the vote.

Sorry if it is too much, I am just bored.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

mpowell
1 Ratings

Re: Autovote when it guess well.

Post by mpowell »

Thanks for that suggestion! We'll add it to our list of ideas... it'd be fun to know how many times Criticker guessed exactly right.

livelove
0 Ratings

Re: Autovote when it guess well.

Post by livelove »

This would unduly influence/change voting behaviour and as such I recommend against it. Criticker should not become a self-fulfilling prophecy (a prediction that directly or indirectly causes itself to become true, by the very terms of the prophecy itself), but stay in the business of making good predictions.

mpowell wrote:it'd be fun to know how many times Criticker guessed exactly right.

I agree that it would be fun, but this can be calculated internally, completely independently of the suggested feature. Seems like you are already doing this anyway.