Improve "Starred Reviews" pages navigability

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
djross
10 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Improve "Starred Reviews" pages navigability

Post by djross »

If I'm on, for example, the "Overall Star Rankings" page, they are listed with 10 users per page, but I can only navigate one page at a time, or skip to the very end. Currently, there are 696 pages to click through. So if I'm listed on the 348th page, and would like to see who is around me, I have no choice but to click through every single page until I reach page 348. I think it would be possible to improve the way these pages are navigated.

mattorama12
67 Ratings

Re: Improve "Starred Reviews" pages navigability

Post by mattorama12 »

A workaround until this is implemented: if you click next to go the 2nd page, you'll see the URL ends with "&p=2" Just change that 2 to any number and it will take you to that page.

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

Thanks for this suggestion. Adding a "go-to page" function to our pagination is a great enhancement idea, and we've added it to our list. In the meantime, mattorama12's workaround is a simple way to jump to specific pages.

Luna6ix
0 Ratings

Post by Luna6ix »

Good idea coming from a guy who's number seventeen. My sympathies go out to you. :P