Expand Favourite Film-makers Box

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
CosmicMonkey
162 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Expand Favourite Film-makers Box

Post by CosmicMonkey »

Currently, if someone has more than 5 people listed as their favourite actors, directors or screenwriters, the only option to view them all is to scroll down through the names within a tiny little box in the corner of the page. It would be much more convenient and easy to read if instead there was an "expand to view" button, which would expand to box to show all the names listed without needing to scroll. I hope that makes sense.

mpowell
1 Ratings

Re: Expand Favourite Film-makers Box

Post by mpowell »

This does make sense, and is already going to be included in an upcoming profile page redesign :)

CosmicMonkey
162 Ratings

Post by CosmicMonkey »

Wow, it turns out I can predict the future via the criticker forums!

Hey mpowell, can I request that the war in Syria be ended in the next criticker update too?

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

CosmicMonkey wrote:Wow, it turns out I can predict the future via the criticker forums!

Hey mpowell, can I request that the war in Syria be ended in the next criticker update too?

Sure, I've opened a bug to end the war in Syria. I'm having trouble reproducing it in our testing environment, but hopefully we'll get to the bottom of it soon :(