Exclude TV episodes in Explore Database

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
Luna6ix
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Exclude TV episodes in Explore Database

Post by Luna6ix »

Risselada wrote:And why is this allowed? https://www.criticker.com/tv/The-Reichenbach-Fall/

It's an episode of the show "Sherlock" which I haven't seen but I'm pretty sure is not an anthology series or "stand alone" type movies. It has the same characters and cast from episode to episode.

My primary reason for viewing "Sherlock" as worthy comes down to length. The episodes are 90 minutes, far exceeding a standard TV series, and fitting snugly in the perameters of an average movie. I can't be the only person who thinks so, considering "Sherlock's" award nominations include "best TV movie". Just because some of them continue storyline is beside the point, if that were a disqualifier, then we would also need to consider merging movies like "The Hobbit".

Risselada
0 Ratings

Post by Risselada »

Thanks for clarifying that Luna6ix. I didn't realize those aspects of it.

gabba2k7
0 Ratings

Post by gabba2k7 »

id vote for users to be able to opt in/out from that separate count. id prefer not to contaminate my search with stand-alone eps of same tvseries...like imagine u want to find some new series...and your search results are blackmirror 33%, cartoons/anime 33%, documentaries 33%. *huh!? closing criticker, deleting account* jk

livelove
0 Ratings

Post by livelove »

Why not handle it like IMDb ?